Xtone Bridge puling up

Updated
Xtone Bridge puling up

Hey all - I have an LTD Xtone AC20. It is a beautiful sounding acoustic, but recently I have had trouble with it staying at pitch. Got to looking at it and discovered the bridge pulling up and buckling the top behind it. I loosened all the strings and within two days it had returned to a semblance of normalcy. Granted, I live in a very dry climate, but have kept it humidified. Anyone else experiencing this with the Xtone line? On a side note - the store I bought it from had two AC20's in stock, and I noticed that this one had different interior bracing than the other one. This one sounded much brighter and had more resonance. Any ideas?

Pushead

You're better off asking this question via the "Support > Contact Support" pull down at the top of the page.  ESP monitors the forums, but doesn't actually do anything useful with them.

akhawkeye

Thank you. I've already contacted ESP and have sent it back. They are no longer making this model, so they're either going to fix it or give me credit. I was just wondering if anyone out there has had similar problems with the xTone acoustics.

akhawkeye

I just heard back from ESP - They are going to replace it. Even though it's not being made anymore, they managed to dig up another one somewhere.

Post to Thread