Esp Ltd Mh 250.

Updated
Andreas H.

Hi. I need help with rewiring my volume knob, I can solder it my self but I don't know where the cables should go. The white and the green are off and all that I need is a picture of the wiring system from someone who owns the same guitar.

Sincerely.

Andreas.

Pushead

You're better off asking this question via the "Support > Contact Support" pull down at the top of the page.  ESP monitors the forums, but doesn't actually do anything useful with them.

Andreas H.

I've asked this question via support too a couple of days ago and I'm waiting for a reply. I thought that maybe someone who owns the same model of a guitar would take a picture and send it to me. Thanx for your note. 

Pushead

Well since the Tech Support at ESP seems pretty useless, here's a picture I found of the older EMG HZ pickups. From what I could gather, they're basically the same thing, and the same wiring scheme.  The white wire should be connected with the black wire, and the green should go to the ground.

Otherwise, try e-mailing EMG.  They're pretty useful when it comes to questions about their products.

Andreas H.

Thanx. I've reglued my guitar now and it works! Though, EMG-HZ and ESP-L300 have different wirings and wiring schemes. The correct can be found on google images.

Post to Thread