• AlvinX13

LH-150 Pickups

does any one happen to know the EQ and output specifications of the LH-150 pickups from about 2 years ago because the new "ESP DESIGNED" LH-150 sound terrible compared to the old ones in my opinion and i want them switched out for something that sounds like the old LH-150's.

I have tried the seymour duncan Invaders (bridge and neck), and seymour duncan Custom in the bridge and jazz in the neck and so far all of these have sounded extremely muddy and brittle does anyone have any ideas with the exception of active pickups.

• Carl N.

Depending on neck or bridge position, they put out around 8-14k ohms.  They're exactly the same as the older pickups but with an updated logo.  Try checking all your connections to you potentiometers and output to ensure you don't have any weak solder joints or loose connections.

• Booker

I'm a little unhappy with the ESP-DESIGNED I have a SC-338 and am missing higher gain and sustain in the pick ups eh they investigated and apparently the seymour duncan Nazgul are the best choice or the classic and powerful active EMG

Cancel