LH-150 Pickups

Updated
LH-150 Pickups

does any one happen to know the EQ and output specifications of the LH-150 pickups from about 2 years ago because the new "ESP DESIGNED" LH-150 sound terrible compared to the old ones in my opinion and i want them switched out for something that sounds like the old LH-150's.

I have tried the seymour duncan Invaders (bridge and neck), and seymour duncan Custom in the bridge and jazz in the neck and so far all of these have sounded extremely muddy and brittle does anyone have any ideas with the exception of active pickups.

Carl N.

Depending on neck or bridge position, they put out around 8-14k ohms.  They're exactly the same as the older pickups but with an updated logo.  Try checking all your connections to you potentiometers and output to ensure you don't have any weak solder joints or loose connections.

Ryan M.

If I purchased the LTD GLT200- and decided to change the humbucker and single coil that it coes with what pickups (for rock sound) would be recomended.Dimarizos or Seymour and which kind.  There is a great luither in Huntsville AL. that does great work.   Also does anyone know about the tremelo system it is set up with?

Thanks,

Ryan

Booker

I'm a little unhappy with the ESP-DESIGNED I have a SC-338 and am missing higher gain and sustain in the pick ups eh they investigated and apparently the seymour duncan Nazgul are the best choice or the classic and powerful active EMG

Mark B.

Does anyone know if these are standard spacing or if they're f spaced?

Ryan M.

I do not know much but if a guitar has a tremelo say Floyd Rose yes f spaced is needed.  Anyone with more knowledge please give your input.

Ryan

joseph mCcarthy

Perfection on this pickup

Brandon C.

hey guys i have an ec 256, and i want to replace the bridge pickup, it has ESP Designed LH-150, are they 50mm or 53mm?

Razime D.

You can also play online video games on any device that has an internet connection. Fall Guys is a game that will provide you with colorful and entertaining experiences. There are numerous challenges and crazy matches to be found. Join in and win the grueling race.

Icefish

As far as F/Trem spacing, in higher output pickups, it really comes down to aesthetics and nothing more. It may affect the sound if you are using a lower output pickup. 

I have a standard spaced SD Distortion on an Ibanez Iceman that was made for wider spaced pole pieces. There is absolutely not dropout when Im bending notes. 

If you pick a lower output pickup and put a standard spaced pickup in a F/Trem spaced guitar, you may experience a bit of tone dropout when bending. 

Also F Space (Dimarzio) and Trem Spaced (Seymour Duncan) are slightly different measurements, not by much but there is a slight difference. Dont know about other brands and their spacing but it is known about the Dimarzio/SD spacing difference. 

Robert G.

I hope this me helpful

Post to Thread