Thin U Neck Contour measurements??

Updated
nikm14
What are the dimensions of the Thin U neck contour at: Nut 12th fret? I have an ibanez that measures 19mm at the nut and 21mm at the 12th, and wanted to know if the ESP neck is way thicker. I need to know, because i am planning to get an ESP, and because one of my friends have to choose between an ESP or an ibanez. Thanks!!
jsp

The spec is 20mm at the nut.

Boni C.

Trasforma il tuo spazio vitale in un rifugio naturale con la suggestiva bellezza. Ti chiedi perché dovresti acquistare carta da parati natura https://uwalls.it/carta-da-parati-natura ? Queste opere d'arte murali non solo portano l'esterno dentro casa, ma offrono anche una serie di vantaggi che rendono la tua casa un luogo di pace e serenità.

La carta da parati natura è ideale per aggiungere un tocco di freschezza e armonia a qualsiasi stanza. Scegli un design che catturi la bellezza della natura, magari con paesaggi mozzafiato, foglie verdi ed elementi naturali che trasformano il tuo ambiente in un'oasi di tranquillità.

Grazie alla resistenza e durabilità della, puoi godere della sua bellezza senza preoccuparti di danni o sbiadenti. Inoltre, la sua versatilità ti consente di adattarla a diversi stili di arredamento, dalla moderna eleganza al fascino rustico.

Porta l'atmosfera rilassante della natura nelle tue stanze. Rinnova il tuo spazio vitale e crea un ambiente che rifletta la bellezza senza tempo della madre natura.

deus ex machina

Not way thicker, but thicker indeed. 20mm at the nut (like Jung posted).

It's also narrower. 42mm at the nut as opposed to the usual 43 on Ibby Wizards.

IMO, the biggest aspect that makes it feel different than an Ibanez Wizard II is the shape. It's rounder and more U-shaped (duh), as opposed to the flatter, more D-shaped Wizard II.

The fretboard radius is also 12", which is rounder than the Wizard.

The frets are also bigger than the usual frets on Ibanez necks. Not entirely sure if they are taller, but they are wider for sure.

nikm14

The neck seems really good. I played some cheap EC50 with this neck the other day, and LTD finishing aside, it was quite nice. Now all I need to do is decide WHICH ESP to get....
WHY IS THIS SO HARD???!!!

Explorer45

Why not get an M-II or Horizon if you like the superstrat shapes?

nikm14

Those are the guitars I'm looking at. I dont really like the M-II's reversed headstock too much, so i probably will go for the Horizon 1. Thanks for the suggestion.
Now all i have to do is wait....... :(

deus ex machina

M-II's usually have the extra-thin flat neck, not the thin U.

Andy A.

Anyone know the weight and body thickness of the LTD Viper? thanks

6-String

Hi Andy, the weight varies a bit from tree to tree but it is about 8 lbs and the thickness is the standard 45mm or 1 3/4"

ESP still has some of the Viper-330 series in the clearance section above.

Kirstin W.

What type of neck is best for small hands. I'm having difficulty playing my old Ibanez Roadstar II. I was considering  the F series or the B-4E

patrick E.

probaly the esp.

rosy d.

The geometry dash game's music selection is a testament to its dedication to the rhythm. From dubstep to electronic, you'll find a variety of musical genres that enhance the gameplay.

Jewel Galore

Elevate your look with the timeless appeal of  men ring design  from Jewelgalore. Browse through our diverse selection of finely crafted pieces, each reflecting your unique fashion sense with grace and charm.

Smith T.

It seems like you're asking about the measurements for a "Thin U Neck Contour," which typically refers to a guitar neck shape. The dimensions of a Thin U Neck Contour can vary depending infopulsepro on the manufacturer and model of the guitar. Generally, a Thin U Neck Contour would have a slim profile that's comfortable for players who prefer a faster, more streamlined feel.

Post to Thread