BC Rich

Updated
japs5607
Hi I have an old BC Rich Warlock that is not really worth a lot, its one of the old Bronze series. I have loads of parts lying around so i though i would black it out, the only i need to get is a black vintage trem which are £20 on eBay so now biggie The question is are all vintage trem screw holes the same spacing as there doesn't seem to be any different sizes listed on eBay Ans question 2 i need to enlarge the holes on the headstock to fit the black machine heads, do i drill from the front or the back so as not to damage the paint on the headstock Thanks
ozzuk1

Most Vintage 6 hole screw bridges are different specs and spacings, the main exception is the wilkinson vsvg or the lower end wilkinson you can get with the same oval holes these tend to fit in most drill patterns as they are elongated so the screws have breathing space.

Axes rus had some of those cheaper wilkinson bridges, you may not find areal black version of the vsvg over here new, as theyve switched to cosmo black...

As for the tuners unless they were kluson vintage style they should fit the headstock, I would bore it out from the top using something to protect the finish just go slowly and you shouldnt have many issues.

you definately checked and they dont fit?

japs5607

Wow 455 views and finally a response. I did find out the info from a seller on ebay, who has supplied me a proper black vintage trem.

And yeah i did check there is only a few mm different

Thanks though

Post to Thread