ESP Eclipse Stop Bar Tailpiece

Updated
Saiko
Hey guys, having an issue with my ESP Eclipse Standard, Japan 4-knob version with the full horn if that makes a difference. I went to replace the hardware with Tonepros hardware and the bridge tailpiece holes are too large for the bushings to fit. I purchased the Metric tailpiece which I thought would be a direct retrofit but the bushings holes in the body are quite a bit bigger than the bushings that came with the tailpiece. I am guessing the Gotoh bushings that came in the guitar have a larger diameter so what tailpiece/bushings would I need to get as a direct retrofit? If at all possible, I would like to still use the Tonepros tailpiece even if I need to get different/conversion bushings. I thought the Gotoh and Tonepros tailpieces used the same sized bushings, unless ESP was using standard instead of metric at this time. EDIT: The guitar is from 2004 I believe if this helps. (Serial starts in SS04)
Pushead

Do the bridge screws from the Tone Pros fit in the Gotoh bushings?

Saiko

I dont know, like a jackass I thew away the old bushings. It was an accident. To be fair, the threads were stripped on one of them which was part of the reason I was replacing the tailpiece, I couldn't screw or unscrew the post. (Threw them in a box and the box got thrown away) Interestingly enough, I have found that my bushings from an old Gibson LP Tailpiece appear to fit the guitar, although I did not push the bushings all the way in. I did not buy the guitar new but the owner said it was all original and the Bridge is your standard Metric Gotoh. Any reason for ESP to use a standard tailpiece like that? I am now wondering if I order some Tonepros standard posts/bushings, will they be a direct fit for a standard tailpiece in which case I can get the standard posts and use the tailpiece I got with the metric set and save a few bucks. I don't know why Tonepros does not list measurements or specs on their site!

strngthbyndstrngth

Pics?

Post to Thread