Replacement Tune-o-matic

Updated
reddeltasev07
Is there any higher quality tune-o-matic bridge that I can buy that is a direct replacement for the LTDs? I have an AX-50 with the normal bridge, no modifications, but there is some rattling and sometimes the clips pop out when I adjust the intonation. Maybe a Schaller would work? They seem to have their shit together, so that would be cool. On a side note, I absolutely HATE how so much of everything on the modern guitar market is so out of date and super lame. Why cant there be a quality, affordable bridge with a high range of adjustment and no annoying retainer clips to rattle and fall out and cause all kinds of problems?
Pushead

Why cant there be a quality, affordable bridge with a high range of adjustment and no annoying retainer clips to rattle and fall out and cause all kinds of problems?

Because you spent $200 on the entire guitar. A "reasonably priced, quality bridge" costs in the $30-50 range.

reddeltasev07

Thanks, Boinz. I will check it out.

I guess you have a point there. Eh, it's my first guitar, and I love it even with all of it's faults.

On a side note, I should really check the forum more often. How many days has it been since I last bothered to look at this thread?

Post to Thread