ESP technical support

Updated
chris1001
Hi folks, Do ESP answer technical support requests sent to them via their website, or do they tend to avoid direct contact with the end user, in that way that Ibanez seem to? Just concerned that I've submitted a couple of requests for support over the past 2 weeks and had no response at all. Hopefully its just a glitch, as questions I've raised with other manufacturers recently (PRS and EMG) were answered within minutes. Cheers, Chris
kgry

They typically forward any technical request to Boogie Brown or Lucky13.

Curtis C.

Chris1001 - Getting a response from tech support via the website will not happen. I am disgusted, my questions re a neck problem and possible warranty work have gone unanswered. I will NOT buy another ESP or LTD guitar.

Dave R.

Hi Curtis - I've notified ESP and someone should be contacting you soon to either fix or replace your instrument.

Justin S.

I've had varying experiences...

First time I contacted support was for something super simple (just an intonation issue), they got back to me a little after the two days they said it would take, apologising for being late.

More recently though I've had less success. The issue is a little more complex, and though I've contacted support twice, and posted here I haven't heard back in about two months.

Dave R.

There were some issues with the support form a few monhs back unfortunately. Have you tried recently? Where was your post?

Justin S.

Ahh ok cool.

the post is here.

I don't have exact dates for my support requests but they've both been in the past two months (I wanted to try and catch it before my waranty expires)

Dave R.

OK, I'll get the word over...

ESP Product Support

There is a CONTACT SUPPORT link under the dropdown for SUPPORT at the top of this page.  Here is the link http://www.espguitars.com/pages/support

That will take you directly to our customer service team and typically the fastest means to get your questions answered.  I hope I've answered your question.  

Post to Thread