Pickup ring screws for MII with EMGs

Updated
chris1001
Hi, I bought my first ESP last year, an MII Neck through with EMGs. Superb guitar which blows away all my Ibanez guitars (which I promptly sold). However I noticed that a couple of the pickup ring retaiing screws had the cross heads slightly marred, the finish was back to bare metal as though a screwdriver had slipped when fitting the screws. This didnt bother me until the other day when I came to remove the EMGs along with the retaining rings to fit passives, and found that the cross heads on these same 2 screws was starting to break up - despite using a snug screwdriver - they were also in extreamly tight, I guess the metal was too damaged and now weak. Anyway, does anyone know where I can get geniune ESP spares? Tried sourcing aftermarket screws but the sizes arnt quite right (too small a diameter head - I need 5.4mm), and no response from ESP tech support. Any help would be appreciated! Cheers, Chris (UK)
antipole

I don't know about the size but under the ESP web site FAQ there are links to on-line shops that carry ESP spare parts. You might want to have a look over there. Sorry for not being that helpfully.

chris1001

Many thanks. I've made contact with most of those suppliers now and non of them sell the exact size that ESP use, this is despite ESP stating on their websote that they just use industry standard parts. Will try ESP support again, cheers.

Chris

Post to Thread