G Major Freezing?!?!

Updated
Yetti1
Hay so anyone heard of this or have that same problem. I got a gmajor on Craigslist list for a stelar deal with a 2 space rack mount. And I've been spending more time with it getting to know the patches. And after about an hour or more it will suddenly freeze. And not respondents to anything. I turn it off and it will work but freezes in like 10th minutes. And this can go on. I suspected, It to be overheating. It's in the 2 space with my decimator and sits atop my Roadster. Buy i searched online and its a common problem. People recomend to open up the gutz and make sure a few specific chips were seated properly. I've done all that and still its doing it. Anyone have any suggestions? Or know a person that can fix? Any help would be glorious. Thanks
chrisolson

Try emailing TC??

Pushead

Never had that problem, and I've had mine for almost 5 years. Definitely contact TC Electronic.

chrisolson

I had one, and while it never happened to me either, I had heard about it a lot. TC should have the answer though.

Yetti1

Yeh I got in touch with the support team, basically it was out of warranty so a flat 130 and they would take care of everything. Turns out I've now got a gmajor 2 brain inside my gm1 body. Pretty badass.

Post to Thread