Esp Forest GT owners.

Updated
Melodies
Hi everyone, I'm new to the esp forums and I'm not the most knowledgeable with these kind of things so I'll be asking for help haha I am looking to partner with someone(or someones) with a Forest GT guitar to help me actually BUILD my own copy of the guitar itself for my next project in my high school woodworking class. I'll be asking for measurements of the guitar (Outside of the ones already labeled on esp's website) and it'd be even better if it could come with pictures. I have planned and researched for this for awhile and yet still don't have enough information to draw a decent plan. First I need to ask though. Would it be considered copyright infringement in any way even though it'll be for personal use? I don't believe so but I'd like to make sure any way. I'm pretty retarded on legal matters. Much appreciations to anyone willing to help me Thank you! :] ________ Blahs, I just realized I typed this in the wrong section, I'm sorry, I had two tabs out and obviously clicked the wrong one when I started the thread
MV-CTM

if you are in the US then no you are really not allowed to make your own personal copy...

but getting a picture and blowing it up to life size and printing it out onto a few sheets to make a stencil is not difficult ;)

Post to Thread