Awesome Freakin Scratches@!$%@#$@

Updated
mmonti
So it was bound to happen, and it did, I finally scratched it, my KH-603 has 2 sweet scratches on the back of the neck near the headstock, I was changin strings yesterday and had another guitar sitting next to me on the left, was using it to pluck strings to tune up, as I leaned over to hit the A string my kh-603 grazed the headstock and the strings at the tuning post where I clip em short after I restring dug into the neck!#$!#$@$#@%@#$!@#$^@ It was all slo-mo like and I couldnt stop it, Im pissed! anyone else got any good "I fscked up my axe" stories? Make me feel better by lettin me hear your misery Mike
LithelShrimper

I had my SG on, it has strap locks, but I was fucking with it and the lock at the heel of the guitar gave out and my headstock went for a half second ride down to the kitchen floor.

Luckily I didn't snap the headstock. I just have a flat edge on my headstock. I beat the shit out of that guitar anyway.

Justinschut

I was waiting for the bus with my guitar on my back. Suddenly I heard something snap and my gigbag just fell to the ground.. I was just standing there..

First and last time I ever carried a guitar on my back

deftoneskidd

when I was 14, I had my old Ibanez rg270dx my dad just had just bought me laying on my bed behind while I was playing NBA Jam with one of my friends. i got a little too excited, jumped up and landed on the neck. snapped the headstock clean off. that day sucked.

Chuckles

when I was 14, I had my old Ibanez rg270dx my dad just had just bought me laying on my bed behind while I was playing NBA Jam with one of my friends. i got a little too excited, jumped up and landed on the neck. snapped the headstock clean off. that day sucked.
dude, thats musta sucked:(, i laughed a little tho:p

nabeel

I'm just afraid of a neck-through guitar falling over or crashing somewhere and the neck snapping or not replaceable.

Post to Thread