Twisted Neck

Updated
TodayIsTheDay
I Just picked up an LTD MH-400 brand new from a local music shop. When I got home I noticed that when looking down the neck of the guitar from the headstock it looks like the neck is going at a twist, is this fixable even if its not very noticeable or is it just gonna get worse in time? What would you recommend doing?
LordCliffton

if its twisted-get a new neck.

dinga

If it is twisted, return the guitar and have the guitar shop replace it. ESP is no worse than any other maker when it comes to the possibility of a neck twist. Sometimes the wood tends to move. This is why truss rods were added in the first place. I'm sure the odd Ibanez have these issues too.

TodayIsTheDay

If it is twisted, return the guitar and have the guitar shop replace it. ESP is no worse than any other maker when it comes to the possibility of a neck twist. Sometimes the wood tends to move. This is why truss rods were added in the first place. I'm sure the odd Ibanez have these issues too.

Yes, you are right I totally agree with ya. If it was twisted would it still look twisted when I look up the neck from the body of the guitar to the headstock instead? because when I check it this way it doesn't look twisted.

60wattmusic

The neck on my first ltd i bought twisted ....But then again it was a hella low-end ltd.... Even with the fucked up neck it still jams like crazy

Post to Thread