broken tuner

Updated
vicsi03
hey guys. i have a kh-202 and while playing by mistakes i broke a tunner when i bumped against a wall (stupid) but anyway now im looking for the tunner to fix my guitar anyone here knows where i can buy one. im not from the US im from el salvador and u will really help me if you could tell me where i can buy the tunner and order it from el salvador! thanks guys! keep on rocking
Curt Daddy

you can't buy just one tuner that I have seen.

you'd have to buy a whole new set.

vicsi03

yeah im willing to buy the 6 of them! but where :(

Curt Daddy

in el salvador I have no clue man.

best bet is to check the web.

vicsi03

no im from el salvador! and they dont sell it here, i will buy it in the US and ship it here!

Mr Pigwalk

I have a shit tone of extra LTD tuners, if you can snap a pic of it do so, so I can make sure it'll fit. As soon as I see what you need I can get it mailed out quick. Couple years back I broke one too, and a board member here was cool enough to send me a whole extra set, knew I was keeping the extras handy for a reason.

vicsi03

I have a shit tone of extra LTD tuners, if you can snap a pic of it do so, so I can make sure it'll fit. As soon as I see what you need I can get it mailed out quick. Couple years back I broke one too, and a board member here was cool enough to send me a whole extra set, knew I was keeping the extras handy for a reason.

thanks bro! really apreciate ur help! ill post a pic asap

deftoneskidd

www.guitarpartsdepot.com has original esp/ltd parts.

deftoneskidd

np

Post to Thread