Hard to get my warranty!!!

Updated
calose
Hi, I bougth a Viper 400 BLK like a month ago and it arrived with the heigth adjustment screw of the 81 pickup damaged, I tried to get the warranty from the people who sold me the guitar but they told me that I had to contact ESP directly so I did it. I called to ESP and the people in charge of warranty and support were not in there, so I send 3 e-mails but I`m stilll wainting for a response. I don`t know what else to do. Any suggestions? Camilo
chevy Z 302

well its namm time, they were moving shop, they're probably really busy.

I would just replace the 0.80 cent screw and be done with it, thats all thats wrong right? Tell your dealer whats up, tell them they can surely spare an extra screw to make you a happy customer.

JMO

calose

Thanks for your answer but its not the screw, is the nut, so I can`t replace it beacause is part of the pickup. If i can`t get ESP to give me the warranty I will try to find a nut that fits so I can adjust the pickup but I prefer to wait and to make ESP send me a new pickup.

Camilo

load more replies (1 of 1)
chevy Z 302

have you pulled the PUP out to see it?

not being a dick, i just want to make sure you didnt, or someone else, didnt loosen it all the way and now the screw has just come out.

calose

I removed all the pickup because I also thinked that the screw was not going all the way down and then I realized that the hole was too big.

Camilo

load more replies (1 of 1)
OutlawTorn

good customer service...its NAMM....everything is on "hold"

Post to Thread