Baritone users: strings & tunings

Updated
capoeiraesp
So I bought a vb-400 a few months back and recently thought bout selling it, until today. Put a set of 10-52 dean markley's on it tuned to drop C and she's fuckin beautiful. Previously had it with a 7 string set tuned to B std and wasn't digging it at all (playability wise). Just curious about how many other bari users don't use it in B or lower and use lighter strings.
capoeiraesp

anyone?

R11GJH

I have mine in A with 13's

sean106OCD

Not use what gauge I use but I buy those purple Ernie Ball Seven String guitar strings and loose the lightest string for A standard and dropped G

load more replies (1 of 1)
Sixstringhotshot

My baritones are 11-58 in Db standard. Anything lower than B sounds like two gay guys pounding some ass.

Sixstringhotshot

Ask anyone here who the beer viking is or what notorious quotes they've read about tone knobs and inlays. And we have the same rig, down to the strings.

Miek

Ask anyone here who the beer viking is or what notorious quotes they've read about tone knobs and inlays. And we have the same rig, down to the strings.

Inlays are for faggots, and tone knobs are for noobs.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Sixstringhotshot

That's the most ambiguously gay thing anyone has said to me.

Metal Mortician

I would post a pic of Ace and Gary, but I really don't feel like searching google for it.

LOL

im in C#/Db with 11-54 on my VB-300...

Deadpulse

Got my Ibby in dropped B with 10-52's

MV-CTM

14-64 in drop-A, I haven't tuned in a while though, probably like G flat now

capoeiraesp

gainparty mate, as a primary school teacher I must correct you on your use of there. The correct 'there' you need to use is 'they're' as in 'they are'.

Post to Thread