Truckster VS EC-1000VB!!

Updated
mazen
Hey guys... this is a follow on from the other thread i had going about the Explorer VS Truckster... thanks for all the replies on it... it helped e realize the truckster's a hell of a lot better... Nowm i wanted to ask you guys about which guitar is more worth the money... the LTD truckster or the LTD deluxe EC-1000VB... these two seem almost identical... just the finishes and the neck and fretboard are different woods... so which one would you recommend i get..? i love metallica thats why i was going for the truckster, but i found this guitar which looks sweet too... i've played the truckster in a store and it is just awesome, but not the ec1000vb, so any help from you guys would be great! Thanks alot!
The Sloth

I have personnaly a/b tested both nd the truckster wins hands down, its all to do with tone

mazen

so has anyone else played both guitars?

it would help to know about the tones and stuff...

lookin for some help here...

sp1ke

trucksters look like shit in my opinion. get the EC

shakeESP

If you like the truckster, go for it, better quality and stuff, seeing as it is an LTD sig.

I personally hate it, but if you like it, then definitely go for it!

-Chris

Steve K.

Get the truckster, I have it for collection purposes. It's okay, I also have 2 Eclispe II's they do play better and sound better because of the maple top as well.

Post to Thread