Explorer VS Truckster!!

Updated
mazen
hey! I am going to buy a guitar shortly, and while i was researching, i narrowed my choices down to either the LTD EX 400 or the LTD Truckster. i wanted to know, what's the difference? they both seem to have the same pickups and the same strings... is there something else that affects the sound quality or something... could someone shed some light on this because i'm not too sure what the difference is other than the shape... thanks alot guys!
Microdomus

Both firewood IMO!

KH Guitar Freak

Both firewood IMO!

:rolleyes:

load more replies (1 of 1)
N3rdAl3rt

truckster should be bettter quality but when u said explorer i thought u meant exp rather than ex, imo get something else like an EC 500 or 1000

ZephMan

they both seem to have the same pickups and the same strings

Uh, the biggest tone factor on guitars is the woods used. AND the shape of the body (thickness, length etc.)

Dark Alone

Get the truckster, for no other reason than the EX shape sucks my taint.

N3rdAl3rt

^+1

R11GJH

I have owned a EX 351 and LTD Truckster and the Truckster is way better. I sold the EX after a few months. The Truckster has good build quality and is a solid axe, with great sounding wood and high level spec hardware and lets be honest ESP wouldn't make the EX's pointy shape if it wasn't for the law suit.

Soumyajit A.

I think explorer is better for rythm and truckster is perfect for soloing

Post to Thread