Stickers???

Updated
Mr.Dahl
Does anybody know if it's possible to buy the Kamikaze, Relic, KH-3 stickers somewhere?
Jan S.

ebay

Mr.Dahl

yeah, i know. but is it possible to buy them from a dealer??

ShreddyMcFunTits

no, only ebay.

Mr.Dahl

i want to buy the kh-3 stickers to put on my prs single cut! and the kamikaze bombs, kamikaze pilot and kamikaze letters to put on my m-II urban camo . got it?

Mr.Dahl

are u stupid? i don't have a ec50! i have a pimped prs tremonti with emg hzh4 pickups, sperzel locking tuners and a black stop-tail bridge!

idpmofo

am I stupid???? Im not the one wanting to put KH3 stickers on a PRS

ShreddyMcFunTits

are u stupid? i don't have a ec50! i have a pimped prs tremonti with emg hzh4 pickups, sperzel locking tuners and a black stop-tail bridge!

:lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
Mr.Dahl

so? what's the problem?

N3rdAl3rt

heres an easy way i got my relic stickers

1. get a high res picture of the guitar with the stickers/graphics on it
2. crop out the graphic/stickers maybe resize it
3. print it on sticker paper
4. tape over the sticker with clear tape to give it the gloss look and protect it from water and shit
5. stick it on your guitar

good thing about sticker paper is if you want to take off the sticker it doens't leave the sticky residue on your guitar

zombieattack9

heres an easy way i got my relic stickers

1. get a high res picture of the guitar with the stickers/graphics on it
2. crop out the graphic/stickers maybe resize it
3. print it on sticker paper
4. tape over the sticker with clear tape to give it the gloss look and protect it from water and shit
5. stick it on your guitar

good thing about sticker paper is if you want to take off the sticker it doens't leave the sticky residue on your guitar

the only problem with this is with the sticker paper you us for the printer. I printed some stickers out when i was 18 or so with a laser jet printer on normal office depot sticker paper for printers, put it on a guitar, and 2 years later the sticky side had ate a little into the finish of the guitar I had the sticker on. Not BAD , but enough to notice in the right lighting. Either find really high quality sticker paper, or just try to find real stickers that have been made by a company...

N3rdAl3rt

^
Thanks for that i didn't know, about it leaving marks but i've already taken my stickers off cuz i got bored of it

howar d.

Thanks for the useful sharing, share with you online games io games right here. I'll expose you to a variety of io games, ranging from action games to puzzle games lol beans, exploration, racing, sports, and a variety of other game topics.

Hieu P.

I also have the same question as you. Do you already know the answer? Please let me know. wordle nyt

Zachary  P.

Do replace 'at the very latest with an earlier deadline Given the disproportionate contribution to emissions by the internal combustion engine,

adele b.

If you're in need of a break from the stresses of everyday life, papa's games is the perfect solution. With their charming graphics and engaging gameplay, these games provide a fun and relaxing way to unwind 

Jack J.

Thanks for starting this conversation. It's so important to have open and honest discussions

David Huga

Now you can download soundcloud music for free using Soundcloud Downloader unlimited.

Remo F.

Ebay is first option

Post to Thread