OLD Licensed Floyd Question

Updated
Totem
Hey all, I have an LTD M-302 in Natural Gloss that I've been playing heavily for a few years and I've done everything to it from replace the pickups with an EMG-ZW set to completely revamping the electronics set up, and I'm finally fed up with the crappy licensed Floyd. I want to get either an OFR or a good licensed one (either Schaller or the new Gotoh one or the like). I know the new licensed Floyds ESP uses can be easily swapped out, but the M-302 has one of those old "Lo-Pro" style ones. Does anyone know if the rout will accomodate one of the standard-style Floyds, or do I need to find a good Lo-Pro trem? Thanks.
tony A.

It seems like there might be a typo or incomplete information in your request. Could you please provide more details of promotional gifts or clarify your question about the "OLD Licensed Floyd"? This will help me understand your inquiry better and provide you with the most accurate information or assistance.

tony A.

To determine if a standard-style Floyd Rose will fit your guitar without modifications, you may need to measure the routing cavity in your guitar and compare it to the dimensions of the tremolo you're considering. Alternatively, consulting with a guitar technician or luthier who has experience temporary fence solutions california with guitar modifications can provide valuable insights and guidance.

tony A.

It seems like there might be a typo or incomplete information in your request. Could you please provide more details CheckĀ or clarify your question about the "OLD Licensed Floyd"?

Post to Thread