Custom shop ESP Eclipse

Custom shop ESP Eclipse

Updated
In the neat future I plan to get a ESP Eclipse Custom with top hat inlays with a nice purple and black finish maybe green hardware to give it more life and color. It's going to be called the Madhat. What's the price usually...
MORE »
John d.

Need some help guys

Updated
What's up fellas names John.  I'm looking to buy a ESP explorer (exp) bolt on .  What would a good price be if the guitar is mint ?   I have owned a Japan ltd explorer the one with out the ltd at 12 fret and really miss the...
MORE »
Selling my ESP custom tele, previous owner lexi. Cheap

Selling my ESP custom tele, previous owner lexi. Cheap

Updated
Very good price for an esp custom, not making a penny, originally bought on ebay from Llexi who ordered it originally from esp    Got a fender tele now so no need for the...
MORE »
CPFC_Fan

Custom Shop Truckster

Updated
Hi guy,  I'm new here but I got a quick question for you all. Is there a difference between the Custom Shop Truckster and the Signature Series truckster? I know the custom shop one I'm looking at was made in the Kiso shop in...
MORE »
Nick L.

Omaha Metallica Fans! F/S: 1996 ESP MX 250-II

Updated
Hello! My trucks transmission needed a rebuild and now I must pay my bill... For sale is my 1996 ESP MX 250-II. $3200. Posted on Reverb. Can't post links as I'm a new member here on the forums. I'll ship ONLY for the asking...
MORE »
CHRIS G.

ESP M 1 GOBSTOPPER VALUE?

Updated
HEY JUST WONDERING THE VALUE OF A NECKTHRU ESP M 1 CUSTOM GOBSTOPPER FINISH ...
MORE »
M1 custom (value)

M1 custom (value)

Updated
Looking for someone who knows anything about this M1 custom not getting any responce from ESP...
MORE »
Butch S.

Jeff Duncan Vegas guitar

Updated
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have any good, clean photo's of Jeff Duncan's (Armored Saint/DC4/Let It Rawk)  Vegas guiar? I guess it resembles the old MW-Demon. Would like some more info...   Cheers, Butch...
MORE »
ghost soldier guitar

ghost soldier guitar

Updated
anyone know why it has a 7 string pickup?...
MORE »
finds an old OUIJA

finds an old OUIJA

Updated
Hi everybody, I need the power of ESP Followers... I'm new in the forum, because i dont have a good relation with technology... My wife said me: "you are like a bear with an Iphone between paws" totally useless... So, i...
MORE »
Can anyone shed some light on my bass?

Can anyone shed some light on my bass?

Updated
Hi guys, last week I came into possession of a 1984 ESP Custom Shop Bass... And that's all I know. It's in fantastic condition, lovely flame maple top and I think mahogany back, and I have a feeling it may be one of the Dusty...
MORE »
madcult

Is this a Custom Shop?

Updated
Hi guys would you be able to identify if this is a custom shop eclipse or not?Never seen one like that. It supposed to be manufactured around 2001. No more info....   ...
MORE »
ESP Navigator 1989 Rebadging

ESP Navigator 1989 Rebadging

Updated
I have a 1989 (?) ESP Custom Shop Navigator badged with Wing on the headstock, which was either a shop order or special order  for  band. Specs match up with 1980-82 ESP made Navigators.  Routed exactly the same as ESP...
MORE »
ESP custom shop?

ESP custom shop?

Updated
just got a new ESP custom shop from a friend she's pretty beat up its a reverse headstock painted black head the paint v's into wood neck back of the head says custom shop as well , bolt on neck , Also has a floyd rose with...
MORE »
John L.

Early 90's Comic Book Guitars

Updated
Hi, first post here.  I'm looking for some pictues of a Custom Shop 'Batman' Explorer style guitar that was made in the early 90's. It was reviewed in the Febuary 1992 issue of 'Guitarist' (uk) magazine. Also I would be...
MORE »