Custom Shop Question.

Custom Shop Question.

Updated
Does anyone know if it's possible to only order a neck from ESP Custom Shop? Or a bolt-on guitar with two necks (for an example one neck with a Maple fretboard and the other neck with an Ebony fretboard in case you'd want to...
MORE »
Please identify this Eclipse

Please identify this Eclipse

Updated
Hi Guys I Just Bought this guitar from my Friend, please help me to identified it, he say this guitar are legit  thanks b 4   ...
MORE »
Information about neck esp mx 250

Information about neck esp mx 250

Updated
Hello I'm looking for a Esp mx 250, I've been researching a lot in e bay, but since I never play this guitar before, I'd like to know the profile of the neck? How many millimeters are in the first fret and 12? Forgive my...
MORE »
Frank  .

esp eclipse. this one real or fake?

Updated
Is this one real? All i can think off is that the 4 knobs look cheap and a bit off to far to the edge. Sound is very good btw.   Just want your oppinion guys. Im new with these guitars. And did not know there where fakes...
MORE »
ESP MX-250 "Man to Wolf" Explorer images

ESP MX-250 "Man to Wolf" Explorer images

Updated
Hey everyone, At NAMM this year, I was stoked to see ESP showcasing a few pieces of Metallica gear - Kirk's original Ouija, Scully, and James' famous "Man to Wolf" MX (along with one of the Wherever I May Roam misc. flight...
MORE »
Hyung-jun L.

ESP "custom order" identifying issue

Updated
sooo i got this esp guitar but im not too sure what this actually is soo i need help. it doesnt have the custom stamp or a serial number but i was told that this is certainly a custom order guitar. i've never seen this kind...
MORE »
Simularis

Is this ESP M-II Custom Shop legit?

Updated
http://www.ebay.de/itm/122304612709?ul_noapp=true Hey I wanted to ask if this ESP Custom M-II is legit and worth the money  ...
MORE »
azyat

ESM M7 Takada Custom Shop

Updated
Hi comrades, Greetings from Minsk, Belarus I'm happy to join with this community with the custom-made M7 Hophead 75. But it has one issue that doen't allow me to enjoy it how it deserves to. I bought used with some issues...
MORE »
Daniel H.

Looking for a real ESP Explorer!!!

Updated
Anyone know where I might find and ESP MX250II Explorer? The one with the bolt on neck. I bought one in 2000 new and had to sell it for financial purposes. I absolutely loved that guitar and kick myself for selling it to this...
MORE »
ESP Custom Shop Article In Guitar Aficionado!

ESP Custom Shop Article In Guitar Aficionado!

Updated
In their Jan/Feb issue they will have an article on ESP Tokyo Custom Shop: http://guitarworld.myshopify.com/collections/guitar-aficionado/products/guitar-aficionado-january-february-2017-tokyo-treasures   \m/  \m/...
MORE »
Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Updated
Hi all,  I've got a project on my hands!  I acquired an early ESP 48th street guitar body and neck and I'm looking to make a complete guitar of it!  I'd love to put together a period ESP super strat.  I'm looking for a...
MORE »
Hmmmmmmm...

Hmmmmmmm...

Updated
i have a design i think would blow the doors off sales!!!...who do i talk to?...
MORE »
Custom Shop Horizon in the works

Custom Shop Horizon in the works

Updated
Estimated completion date of December 2015. Very stoked on this! Crappy mock up: Specs:  Horizon Alder body Maple neck thru Flamed Maple top Black fog finish Black binding Maple tung oil fretboard w/ black binding...
MORE »
2003 Eclipse Custom

2003 Eclipse Custom

Updated
Hi all, new to the forum and wanting to guage interest in my Eclipse as I'm thinking of letting it go. It's a 2003 Eclipse Custom Shop in see through red. I believe 2003 was the only year these were available with the...
MORE »
danloads

Custom Shop Eclispe info

Updated
Hi guys....I picked up this beauty from a mate who got it new from a esp dealer in the states, the dealer said it was a custom shop order that was never picked up. It seems to be a set thu or a neck thu? not sure...it has a...
MORE »