Chris Dates

Esp horizon 3 custom shop?

Updated
Hello guys, just picked this bad boy up and wondering if it was a custom shop? Can't find any info anywhere online....
MORE »
Difference between ESP's Tokyo Factory & Standard Factor?

Difference between ESP's Tokyo Factory & Standard Factor?

Updated
Hi guys, I know ESP has changed their serial numbers once more, so that the last digit tells you where it's made (I would have kept the previous method..), and we all know their Custom Shop is top of the cream, represented...
MORE »
NGD : 2006 ESP Jeff Hanneman Eagle inlay Custom/Kiso

NGD : 2006 ESP Jeff Hanneman Eagle inlay Custom/Kiso

Updated
Just got a Jeff Hanneman sig custom. with Eagle inlays.    I bought it just to try something new, kahler and the spc electronic etc I thought kahler would be a pain in thee ass but it showed out to be better than Floyd as...
MORE »
NGD MX-II

NGD MX-II

Updated
Brand New vintage white MX-II finally arrived, couldn't be happier with it! thought I'd share some pics, enjoy!            Bonus Snakebyte  ...
MORE »
Different Color Sig Models?

Different Color Sig Models?

Updated
Hi all.   I'm a noob to the forums (though not to ESP guitars), so please forgive me, as I'm sure this question has been asked somewhere before.  At any rate, is it possible to get a custom shop signature series guitar in a...
MORE »
Alice in Chains - A looking in view playthough

Alice in Chains - A looking in view playthough

Updated
Hi guys and girls. I did a playthrough video of the song "A Looking In View" using my Axe-FX II and my trusty ESP Eclipse upgraded with Bare Knuckle Aftermath. Love this guitar to death...
MORE »
Mick Ronson ESP 400 Tele

Mick Ronson ESP 400 Tele

Updated
I think I bought a ESP 400 tele guitar from Mick Ronson when I was 16 on consignment. Need a 2nd opinion.... I'm 99% sure i did. I honestly just figured this out today....
MORE »
ESP Hanneman help

ESP Hanneman help

Updated
Alright chaps   I have a 2004 ESP custom shop Hanneman S&Key in my possession and I'm trying to get definitive proof it is indeed a custom shop - It has the ESP custom shop logo on it but no serial number, which I think...
MORE »
Oliver H.

ESP 40th Anniversary Eclipse

Updated
I recently acquired a like-new 40th Anniversary Eclipse (the 2015 Custom Shop run) it is an incredible guitar, and I just wanted to post it here to attest to it's quality and the ability of the ESP Custom Shop. For anyone...
MORE »
Found vid w/footage from the Custom Shop.

Found vid w/footage from the Custom Shop.

Updated
Here's a video where u can see cool footage from the Custom Shop that we know from ESP's videos. Factory footage starts at 14:06, very cool.   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfKbQKlpvy4   \m/ \m/...
MORE »
ESP Custom Shop Pictures

ESP Custom Shop Pictures

Updated
Finally got some HD pictures of my ESP Custom Shop guitar.        ...
MORE »
Am_I_Evil

ESP MX-250 - Selling Question

Updated
Hi Guys, I've been out of the loop for a long time but I am now looking to sell my 2006 ESP MX-250. The problem is that I have no idea of the current value, where to list it for sale, etc... So any tips on this front would...
MORE »
eastwood875

Purple Lynch Custom Shop

Updated
Hi Guys,   New here and hope you are all well Back in 2005 I ordered a ESP Custom Shop through the Oxford Guitar Gallery in the U.K. It was essentially a Lynch Kammi in see through purple and featured black hardwear. I...
MORE »
visualrocker69

For Sale - ESP Forest GT Original Series (White)

Updated
Up for sale is a gorgeous ESP Forest-GT in White. The guitar is in excellent condition and comes in an ESP Gig Bag. This will be professionally packaged, packing materials and bubble wrap included in price, and shipped fully...
MORE »
RIFF

how much does it cost to do a custom shop order

Updated
does anyone know how much it cost to do an ESP custom shop???...
MORE »