Esp strat "order made" ... ?

Esp strat "order made" ... ?

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm new here ! I'm posting here because I would like to ask you guys, Esp experts, if this guitar seems "legit" to you as a Custom Order Esp Strat from the 80's. Basically, it's supposed to be a 400 series...
MORE »
ESP MX-II

ESP MX-II

Updated
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-MX-II-METALLICA-EXPLORER-JAMES-HETFIELD-MODEL-White-2006/173873415678?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D57475%26meid%3D979307cd3fe749b9aff96678a326ae72%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D...
MORE »
Ramon v.

Fake or not?

Updated
Hello, I'm abouth to purchase this ESP Custom 7 string but i question the authenticaty.
The neck seems very cheap and there are no ESP logo's on th eback off the headstock. Hope someone can help me...
MORE »
claxor

Japan Custom Shop Question

Updated
I have heard that the Japan Custom Shop can do a few things for Japanese buyers that they cannot do for buyers in the U.S. (more specifically involving headstocks, if you catch my drift)   Is this true, and how do I contact...
MORE »
socaldreamer

Airbrushed custom ESP guitar

Updated
Can ESP do airbrushed fantasy artwork on a custom build like this?   https://red-dragon-guitars.reverbsites.com/listing/jackson-usa-custom-shop-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-collectors-set-by-craig-fraser/11698057   I...
MORE »
Esp kh 2 vintage

Esp kh 2 vintage

Updated
Just put my order in for this guitar, rather expensive does anyone own one and know how they play and sound etc ? ...
MORE »
Kasidit P.

Custom guitar question

Updated
Well, I did send the email to ESP last year, but no reply back from them. So, I will leave my questions right here then. Is it impossible to build this flying v by your guys? ...
MORE »
adam g.

Custom shop query/quote ?

Updated
Hi all I am thinking of placing a custom shop order for something like the Hanneman urban camo finish with similar hardware as to his original model but not sure on the inlays may the red stars similar to his Heineken model,...
MORE »
Arein

Horizon 7 String legit?

Updated
I'm getting some pictures in a little bit, but what are some general ways to tell if it is fake or not? It has no serial numbers, no markings other than Esp and Custom on the headstock, esp inlay on the 12th fret. It has...
MORE »
Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Updated
Hello, I have a late 80's .. maybe early 90's Seafoam Green Telecaster that is a custom for a guitarist in the band The Toll .... out of Columbus OH .  Are there any ID markers to find out exactly what it is and when it was...
MORE »
Esp Ex NAMM  Planet Of the Apes Model Wanted

Esp Ex NAMM  Planet Of the Apes Model Wanted

Updated
Esp Ex NAMM  Planet Of the Apes Model Wanted...
MORE »
Alex R.

ESP Custom Strat

Updated
I was at a Lynch Mob concert and George Lynch tossed his guitar into the crowd which i caught. Its an ESP custom strat with seymour duncan pickups. The interesting thing is its not one of Georges well known customs. It doesnt...
MORE »
NGD: ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan played by George Lynch in Ultraphonix Video

NGD: ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan played by George Lynch in Ultraphonix Video

Updated
Well, I´ve been teasing you a little, but, finally, I can unveil the mistery : I got the ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan that George Lynch played in the Ultraphonix "Walk Run Crawl"...
MORE »
Paul B.

ESP bass $

Updated
hi, I just purchased a ESP bass guitar, and l’d like to know some information on this guitar, the serial number is 29110720, it says HORIZON on the 12th fret, I’d like to know the year, the original price, and any other...
MORE »
Evander B.

How much are custom painted guitars>?

Updated
How much is the typical cost for custom painted guitars?...
MORE »