Question about custom shop V's

Question about custom shop V's

Updated
Hi, might be a silly question but I'm looking into ordering a custom ESP and I've noticed that on the custom shop form there are two options for V shaped guitars. There is Alexi V and ESP V. I'm guessing the Alexi V is the...
MORE »
KH 2 Vintage 2009

KH 2 Vintage 2009

Updated
Hi everyone,

My name is Alex from the Netherlands and I'm the lucky and very happy owner of this Kirk Hammett Vintage guitar that I bought from Bob (I refer to an earlier post by Jeunehomme, 2 months ago, I need you...
MORE »
ScottieBoy

What size are my knobs?!

Updated
Hey Chaps,   I've got a LTD 401 on order, does anyone know what type of knob fitting it takes? It's a metal knob with a hex grub screw - wondering if it's just a straight stalk or if it's a fine/coarse fitting...   I can...
MORE »
Custom Shop PRICING???

Custom Shop PRICING???

Updated
I'm sure this topic has been touched on. But has anyone on here ordered a Custom Shop guitar, nothing too crazy. And how much it was after MSRP?...
MORE »
NGD ESP MX-2

NGD ESP MX-2

Updated
Yes.... after 20 years I finally got mine....first post here too ...
MORE »
Ven T.

Anybody order custom- discontinued model?

Updated
i try to order discontinued model ,   exactly same specification. anybody tried this before?...
MORE »
ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

Updated
I’m in the process of buying an MX-2. But I see people talking on the forum both about the MX2 and MX250. Can someone tell me the differences?   thanks!...
MORE »
Bolt-on types

Bolt-on types

Updated
Hi,

I'm putting a custom shop order together, I want a bolt-on neck but I'm having difficulty finding different type of bolt-on joints that ESP have and their names, I want an easy upper fret access, the neck joint on...
MORE »
4004cii

James Hetfield JH2

Updated
Hi All    I hope all is well and everyone is staying safe.    Looking to purchase a ESP James Hetfield  JH 2.     Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.    Thank you    (Ps also on the look out for a...
MORE »
Custom order help

Custom order help

Updated
Hello all,

I need your help with ordering a custom shop.
One is neck stability, one option is for me is to go with roasted fingerboard and neck, I do travel from a very humid place to a dry city. someone told me if...
MORE »
Nils H.

how old and "special" is my Eclipse?

Updated
Hey guys, i'm trying to find out how old my ESP "the eclpise" Custom shop is. I absoultly love to play it. Sounds killer and never disappointed me. I d'really like to know more about "her". But it seems kind a...
MORE »
Joe  K.

The Phoenix

Updated
Have fallen in  love with the LTD Phoenix!! Really curious tho is there plans for an Eii version???...
MORE »
Mike L.

ESP M2 Skull & Crossbone

Updated
Hi folks,  I have a chance to buy this guitar for 1600 US$. It looks like it's in good+ condition with ESP pickups, I'm planning to see it live tomorrow. Serial number is 16831.    Do you think it's a good value for this...
MORE »
NGD! 2013 Kiso Custom Gus G

NGD! 2013 Kiso Custom Gus G

Updated
Hey everyone, just wanted to post about my newest purchase, a 2013 Kiso Custom Shop Gus G Star! I've always wanted to add one of the super top end ESPs to my collection and I'm glad I did, this is probably the best feeling...
MORE »
Diego F.

Help me with serial numbers

Updated
Can someone help me discover the age of my Guitar? I bought it used 10 year ago. It's Japan made it still has the label made in Japan and its written on the tuners too. It's an Explorer custom 22 keys....
MORE »