Mr.Dahl

Custom Order vs Special Order

Updated
Yeah, wtf is the difference???? :rolleyes::rolleyes: I've seen alot of ESP Special Orders at Pro Music Tools and Guitar Rebellion....
MORE »
Help with my Explorer USA Custom

Help with my Explorer USA Custom

Updated
HI All, first post!!! I have had this ESP Explorer USA Custom for ages now but I have no history and not seen anything like it anywhere else.. I paid £1000 about 10 years ago from a music shop in the UK.. It was second hand...
MORE »
patrick p.
Khyolamo Kikon

Custom Made guitar help!?

Updated
Guys please help me out. I really want to make my own custom made guitar. But the problem is that im from India and there are no ESP dealers here. What should I do? Please list out the steps as to how I should Proceed to make...
MORE »
custom shop body shapes

custom shop body shapes

Updated
I got a question , Why is the body shape selection so limited, especialy with all the new 2014 models.   What if i want a custom made E-II horizon 3 for instance ? 
On facebook they say they can make a custom version of...
MORE »
alon d.

price question

Updated
Hi guys what do you think is the price  for an esp mirage 1993 custom

MORE »
1991 one of a kind lynch style

1991 one of a kind lynch style

Updated
Hey dudes, I'm looking for a custom one off I had made in 1991. Sold it 1993. Unique and one of a kind, the guitar was based off Lynch Kami with smaller Mirage body. Body back and sides are black with custom laser copied...
MORE »
I Wish

I Wish

Updated
I wish esp, this upcoming year, would put custom versions of they're standard models for purchase to the market. a custom Eclipse II, Viper II, Horizon II, M's, and so forth. just basic custom models built with the same...
MORE »
Authenticating a used guitar

Authenticating a used guitar

Updated
Hi all, I purchased a used ESP KH2 White Ouija on ebay...no COA or case...anyone know of any way to authenticate this guitar? Thanks. ...
MORE »
lucas l.

how does the esp custom shop?

Updated
then personally I would like to know if the work of the esp custom shop and complete it and what are its restrictions and what is the price of a guitar custom shop?? then ... I wonder if the guitar is esp with the shape of...
MORE »
lucas l.

guitarra custom shop

Updated
Personal hello forum, I wonder if the esp custom shop makes any kind of guitar, type I was wondering if you guys could make a guitar with the shape of another company as the model bc rich warlock and the ibanez halberd or...
MORE »
Christopher K.

help me

Updated
I want a 7-string guitar style Alexi Laiho with Floyd Rose all black with active EMG 707 in the bridge and neck because I play melodic death metal and I want the rest of 600 Alexi equal would like to know how much it would...
MORE »
kengtin

First post - Master of Puppets solos mix - ESP M-II Custom

Updated
Hi folks, This is my first post in these forums and wanted to share this cover piece I recently recorded by my trustworthy, 14 year old, ESP M-II Custom. It's y take on the classic Master of Puppets middle/solos...
MORE »
soulsoffire

Opinions on used ESP M1 Custom from the 80's

Updated
A friend of mine has an offer for a used ESP M1 Custom which was probably build between 1980 and 1990. Has anybody ever owned or played one of these ESPs? The guitar is equipped with an ESP floyed rose, ESP humbucker with...
MORE »
ESP NY 48th Street Custom Shop

ESP NY 48th Street Custom Shop

Updated
...Does anyone have any pictures of the old custom shop? It would be great to see what it looked like there :)...
MORE »