ESP Explorer

ESP Explorer

Updated
I was wondering if anyone has seen some ESP Explorers in good shape lurking on the internet. I have no knowledge about them and don't trust myself to buy one without being reassured it's authentic. ...
MORE »
Jason T.

Horizon l

Updated
Hello, First time ESP buyer here and I want to make sure I'm doing what I can to not get ripped off. Seems legit but I want to do what I can to make sure I know what I have coming. Off Reveb, 2023 Horizon l Japan Custom...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

razorback

Updated
can some one make me a razorback mockup with emgs black floyd black hardware and the black white purple coma (urban i think) and red black white and grey camo i really appreciate it...
MORE »
likelinus

KH-2 Serial Number Question

Updated
I've got a KH-2 that I purchased in the early 90's (maybe 1993). I'm curious what number did ESP started building these guitars at. My number is K-2005. I've seen one on ebay that said they got theirs in 1995 and it was a...
MORE »
law w.

Technical Education In Uk

Updated
Technical education in the UK is renowned for its high-quality and comprehensive curriculum that prepares students for successful careers in various fields. The UK's technical education system emphasizes practical skills,...
MORE »
david w.

https //ij.start.cannon

Updated
Canon printers often require users to set up their devices and install the necessary drivers and software to ensure proper functionality. Upon visiting https //ij.start.cannon , users are typically greeted with a...
MORE »
Jenny A.

Any Favorite Brands or Stores for Winter Apparel?

Updated
Hey everyone! With winter in full swing, I'm on the lookout for some cozy and stylish winter apparel, particularly a grey hoodie for men. I've been browsing through various options online, but I thought I'd reach out to this...
MORE »
aaron w.

ij.start.canon

Updated
Ij.start.canon Visit ij.start.canon. Click Set Up. Either type in the model name of your printer, or click the first two letters shown under First Letters. ... Select the region where your printer was purchased. On the...
MORE »
vector350

Wtf???

Updated
Been reading up on a few posts in the custom shop forum and I'm slack jawed. Really? How the f--- does ESP get away with charging that much for a guitar? I wince when I see/hear these boomers and schlub collectors dropping 5-...
MORE »
Mia Rose

Expert Assignment Help - Achieve Academic Excellence with Professional Assistance

Updated
Need reliable assignment help? Look no further! Our team of expert writers is here to provide comprehensive assistance tailored to your specific needs. Whether you're struggling with a complex assignment or need guidance on...
MORE »
ESP Explorer

ESP Explorer

Updated
Hey, so I was looking into getting an ESP Explorer, but from what I understand, Gibson sued ESP because of the headstock, so ESP doesn't make them anymore, unless you can get them from the custom shop in Japan, right? I'm a...
MORE »
Henry F.

What Are the Benefits of Using TakeMyOnlineClassFast?

Updated
I was having trouble keeping up with the demands of my online classes, so I my friend, "Can someone take my online class for me?" He provided me with 'TakeMyOnlineClassFast'. Their help changed everything by reducing the...
MORE »
Order form issues

Order form issues

Updated
I've been attempting to open the order form via Adobe Acrobat on my android as I have no access to a computer/laptop, however the form won't let me do any editing. Any tips?...
MORE »
Michael F.

Decoding Excellence: Evergreen Criteria for Selecting an Online Assignment Writing Service in the UK

Updated
Engage in a stimulating discussion as we explore the crucial factors to consider when choosing an online assignment writing service in the UK. Join experts and fellow learners to uncover the evergreen points to choose online...
MORE »
Sr Shred

48th St Custom Search

Updated
Hi fellow axemen..This is my first post and am new to the board how ever not new to being crazy about guitars. Playing since 1975 and at 52 have started my 2nd childhood LOL. Anyone with knowledge of where I could buy the...
MORE »