Color Changing Finish

Updated
dreaded jay

Hello!

I would like to get a 7 string guitar with the Arrow body shape with a dark red color. I noticed the Andromeda Arrow and how it changes from blue to purple and thought it looks amazing. Is it possible to get a similar effect only with dark red? I'd like it to just be black and dark red but I'm open to other colors and ideas. Also, how would I go about requesting a quote for the guitar with the color scheme?

If you have any ideas or recommendations, let me know  

Funkfoot

Hi! Look at the "dealers" tab on this website to find your country's/area's dealer. Then fill in the custom order form that you can download from the custom shop tab (thoroughly and thoughtfully!). They can do almost anything!

Send the finished order form to the dealer, and you will get a price quote for that guitar. Be prepared that it'll cost a bit. If all looks well and you accept the price, they will build it for you! It took me 9 months to get mine, which I think is fairly standard.

As for recommendations, it's a custom guitar, so you don't have to limit yourself just to a different colour. You could ask for a three humbucker reverse Arrow with robot tuners and pink LED inlays, if for some reason you'd want exactly that. Consider if there is anything you'd want in a guitar that the standard Arrow doesn't necessarily have.

clinton g.

My mate has a arrow with he called it the ANDROMEDA II paint color and i would love to paint my Drum kit this same color could you please e-mail me the type and color codes of this absolutely georgus colol in violet please and tell me a little about the process on how to obtain the correct ratios so that we may have matching instruments or possibly sell a pint of the premixex paints to have my painter to shoot on to my drum shell's please thankyou

Clint grant

Cagrant1120@gmail.com

Jewel Galore

Jewelgalore proudly presents a stunning collection of  Pakistani rings . Explore our exquisite range of intricately designed pieces, reflecting the rich cultural heritage and craftsmanship of Pakistan.

Post to Thread