ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster

Updated
guidru

Hello,
I bought the guitar ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster. I really liked the guitar, so I wanted to have it. I do not know this model, I do not get anything useful on the Internet either. I do not know if all parts are original (middle pickup is certainly not original).
Please, if anyone can tell me more about this guitar.
Thank you.

Pushead

Very nice. It's from the late 80s. In the jargon of that time the "Custom" at the end of the name means neck-through construction and/or 24 frets (it depends on the year.)

I don't have enough experience with it to know the body woods, but most of the hardware looks stock. I actually think the mid pickup is the only original one. I don't think they were using Duncans as stock on most production models.

Raider_77

Thread bump do you still have this guitar? Want to sell it?

guidru

hello, yes i still have it, i had no intention of selling it unless someone offered me really a lot of money.

guidru

I bought a used one and it looks like the magnets have been replaced and I can't figure out which magnets were the original

Raider_77

For sale possibly? 

Raider_77

Its been a year so I thought I would ask 

guidru

Hello!

I still think the same.

I wouldn't sell unless I got a nice sum of money.

I don’t even know how much that guitar is worth.

Raider_77

I literally bought this one the next day...Its not a neck through and a couple years older than yours.I got it for a good price & its a great guitar!

guidru

which model is this guitar?

Raider_77

Sorry for posting late mine is a year or two earlier 84-86 with Flicker II trem & bottle opener headstock....You still have yours? 

guidru

yes, i still have it

Raider_77

Email me at Iron_raider@yahoo.com  I am interested in it thanks,  John Watson 

Post to Thread