Information about neck esp mx 250

Updated
Information about neck esp mx 250

Hello I'm looking for a Esp mx 250, I've been researching a lot in e bay, but since I never play this guitar before, I'd like to know the profile of the neck? How many millimeters are in the first fret and 12? Forgive my English, I'm Brazilian

Pushead

The neck on my 2003 is 45mm wide at the nut, 55mm wide at the 12th fret.  The neck is 22mm deep at the 1st and about 23.5mm deep at the 12th.

Fabio S.

Hi thanks for the information, I've never had esp before in life so some play LTD, by the measures it seems next to me a Gibson 50's neck is it? In LTd I noticed that the (M) are very thin and the (MH) well filled, as I researched on the internet about the MX 250 and did not find any information about the profile of the neck. Can you tell me what are the main features to analyze not to buy a fake guitar?

Pushead

For me, it's the extra width of the fretboard that took some getting used to (45 instead of 42).  The extra depth in the profile doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

Pushead

As for fakes, just pay attention to fonts and colors of the logos and serial numbers.  It's among the easiest ways to tell.  There are literally thousands of photos of these real guitars online, if you're concerned, post a photo here and someone will be able to help.

Post to Thread