ESP MX-250 "Man to Wolf" Explorer images

Updated
ESP MX-250 "Man to Wolf" Explorer images

Hey everyone,

At NAMM this year, I was stoked to see ESP showcasing a few pieces of Metallica gear - Kirk's original Ouija, Scully, and James' famous "Man to Wolf" MX (along with one of the Wherever I May Roam misc. flight cases).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byue6iIKXLtRZHlzckRsaDlGN3M

(it's easier to share my Drive folder than post all of the images here). If someone already posted some...well, the more the merrier  It was awfully hard to get decent photos as there's a skylight in the ceiling right where the display was - the glare was killing me.

Pushead

Killer!

ESPEXP

Awesome!! Wish I could go just once

Guiguitarz

Very cool pics man, thanks for sharing !  I'm sure it's make something special to see them in REAL 

In fact, it is not his origanl Ouija, it's one of the 1993-1999 Bolt-On batch of the ~60 (Shown at the Fear Festevil, on the Zombie-Kirk's knees )

Cheers ! 

siskabobs

You're welcome! Thanks for the info, good to know!  

ESP 348

Awesome pics! Thanks so much.

frantic77

thanks for sharing!

RaulTx

thanks for sharing these pics! much appreciated

Jonas

Thank you for sharing! the body shape of the man to wolf doesnt look quite like the mx 250, is it an mx 220 shape? looks like a blend between the two but I might just be blind... ^^ I see the toggle is moved closer to the volume knob as well.

Pushead

It's definitely an MX-250 body shape, but the knobs and switch aren't in the "traditional" places.  Both knobs look further toward the jack and the switch is closer to the edge of the body.

Post to Thread