Is this ESP M-II Custom Shop legit?

Updated
Simularis

http://www.ebay.de/itm/122304612709?ul_noapp=true

Hey I wanted to ask if this ESP Custom M-II is legit and worth the money 

Simularis

It is it just has a dent at the volume knob but it can be fixed

Andrew W.

Not a genuine Custom Shop guitar, but like others have said, still not a bad guitar at all !! If it would be a Custom Shop made it would have the round circle logo and 'Custom Shop' in it instead of 'Custom Guitar'.

Second, Bolt-On's and Neck-Thru's are both AS GOOD GUITARS. I hate this on-going discussions about which is better, bla bla... ( al  ) I mean, a neck-thru guitar will have pickups in the wood of the neck and a bolt-on will, in ESP's case, most likely have the pickups in Alder which means that the pickups will be affected by these different wood types. And about sustain being better with this or that guitar, bull. ant Again, it all depends on many things and if people think for an example that a note is lost in the "crack" of the neck/body on a bolt-on, well then u must have veeery good ears because I bet nobody will tell the difference with a bolt-on and a neck-thru in a blind folded test.

I own both a neck-thru and a bolt-on ESP's and both are veeery good instruments! One is a real Custom Shop made guitar (the neck-thru Horizon) and the other is a Standard Series M-II which I bought a week ago. Both play wonderful(!!). I paid around 900 USD (850 euro) for the bolt-on, so wouldn't give more than 1000 for it OR if you reeeally want it, tops 1100 bucks.

Now, what I did before I went and bought it was I checked ESP's old product catalogs and I found that they only made this M-II Maple fretboard guiytar with a Extra Thin Flat Neck Contour for 2 years only, so am happy I found one. My Horizon has their Thin U neck contour so I wanted something a bit different.

So to finish this I'd say go for it but only for a good price and only if you really want it. Go for it!

Post to Thread