Is this ESP M-II Custom Shop legit?

Updated
Simularis

http://www.ebay.de/itm/122304612709?ul_noapp=true

Hey I wanted to ask if this ESP Custom M-II is legit and worth the money 

frantic77

Legit,but very overpriced IMO,and not a custom shop one.

Simularis

Are you sure it isnt?

frantic77

yes,but wait for other comments 

Simularis

alright then who can tell me?

Pushead

Yes, legit but not necessarily Custom Shop.  In the 90s and early 2000s the "ESP Custom Guitars" circle logo was used on every guitar sold outside of Japan. I suspect it's just a "normal" production guitar.  That doesn't make it bad.

Overpriced for the US market, I have no idea for the European market.

Guiguitarz

Overpriced too in Europe, I managed to get M-II's NTB Standard Series for like $950-$1200.

It's a nice guitar, but ... Bolt-On. I'll give 950€ for it, not more. But it's a Bolt-on ...  (I assume that some Bolts-on sound really good, e.g. my original 1998 Ouija and my actual White-Zombie, which is a Custom Shop KH-2 Bolt-On))

Simularis

Overpriced too in Europe, I managed to get M-II's NTB Standard Series for like $950-$1200.

It's a nice guitar, but ... Bolt-On. I'll give 950€ for it, not more. But it's a Bolt-on ...  (I assume that some Bolts-on sound really good, e.g. my original 1998 Ouija and my actual White-Zombie, which is a Custom Shop KH-2 Bolt-On))

Where did you buy them?

Guiguitarz

France

Simularis

So I should go for Neck Thru before Bolt-On?

Thanks Im gonna contact that guy.

Simularis

He said 1350€ is his last price

Guiguitarz

A bit high ... The guitar is very clean ... As I said, you can get a NTB for that price.

If you really want the guitar, you can pull the trigger, It will sound great. Ask for free shipping 

Keep us in touch.

G.

Simularis

That guy lives half an hour from me so we would meet up if i buy it so its free - Id rather have one with EMGs and I found a new ESP M-II NTB Standard Series in a shop 

Simularis

I found one for 1.100 NTB and he lives near me as well and he agrees for a price drop

Guiguitarz

You see 

frantic77

Cool!

ESP 348

Very clean guitar, wish you all the best with whichver guitar it is you buy.

Please post pics for the boys.

Simularis

Guys I've found a KH-2 Custom Shop for 1.200 is it worth it? Its Bolt-on though.

I'm gonna post a picture as soon as I have a good one of the serial number etc.

frantic77

Cant see the pic

Simularis

Now?

frantic77

Fine!if it is in good shape!

Bolt on guitars aren`t worse than nt`s.

Guiguitarz

They sound great ! It's just a comfort feedback, a different feeling, and a weight difference.

Post to Thread