What is this & how much is it worth?

Updated

Hi,

I'm looking for some help on the guitar shown. It is a custom built ESP which I bought from the ESP shop in Dusseldorf, Germany in '93. That's all the info I have! I have looked extensively at photos of ESP guitars on the net but not found anything the same or similar really. Can anyone shed any light on what's the closest custom build or model (ESP or other makes). The closest I've found so far in looks and set up is Charvel's Pro Mod Series San Dimas. But having never seen one of those in the flesh its hard to make a real comparison.

The guitar is properly set up, in good condition and the frets have plenty of life in them yet. Can anyone estimate its value?

Cheers

Stu

Martin B.

I remember this model from the mid '80s, though its name escapes me. It's a typical HSS Strat-type of that era, and it's got ESP's own FR-copy on it, unlike later models. As far as current value goes, I'd say that depends a whole lot on the prospective buyer. If you can find a fan, you might be able to collect around € 500 to 600. That's my best guess.

ESP 348

Pretty cool axe Stu, thanks for sharing.

Post to Thread