2003 Eclipse Custom

Updated
2003 Eclipse Custom

Hi all, new to the forum and wanting to guage interest in my Eclipse as I'm thinking of letting it go. It's a 2003 Eclipse Custom Shop in see through red. I believe 2003 was the only year these were available with the original horn. Condition is 9.5 if not 10/10. Original case is 9.5/10 as well. 

Pushead

Pics? Location? Price?

Drew C.

I'll put it on ebay soon. Reserve will be much less than the new custom shop 'original' series but fair. Guess we'll see how bidding goes. Aside from the 30th anniversary currently on ebay ive never seen another listed regardless of horn style.

Pushead

3 knob or 4?  I have a 4 knob Black Cherry SS Eclipse which is pretty nice, but would consider upgrading to a 4 knob CS Eclipse for the right price.

Drew C.

No, thats not it. ive also owned the 4 knob 'pre lawsuit' standard series and this is a whole other animal. the custom shop eclipses are the best guitars ive ever played. i have two, on red and one black. thinking of selling the red. its been a busy week but will throw it on ebay soon. if u want to know what this guitar is look up item number 261260063110 on the US ebay. mine does not have the anniversary inlays on the body or neck.

Road King

I'd be interested in the black one, depending on price. Let us know when you put them up on eBay or reverb.

Post to Thread