Help Me Identify This

Updated
Help Me Identify This

I saw this custom ESP on sale. Theres not alot in the description. It says its had a respray and thats about it. I wanna find out if this is legit or not, and if so, the exact model, specs, etc. Help please. (Sorry, Im not an ESP know-it-all )

Image is loading ESP-Custom-Guitar Image is loading ESP-Custom-Guitar

Pushead

It's a fake.

I'll go out on a limb and guess it's priced "too good to believe!"

MetalMaiden

yupp

Breadfan32

Fake as soon as I saw that ugly headstock. 

Pushead

It's among the worst fakes I've ever seen.

MetalMaiden

would a real version of that guitar even have a bolt on neck?

Pushead
MetalMaiden wrote:

would a real version of that guitar even have a bolt on neck?

There's the ESP EXP, which is a bolt-on version with a rosewood fret board.  The MX-II is a set neck with ebony.

ESP 348

Yep, about as fake as my Wife's tits.

Breadfan32

Only the board can decide if your wife's tits are fake 348.  Post a pic so we can deceide lol

ESP 348

Lol, gotta be honest with you, they aint' fake................but they will be in around 12 months time.

New baby due in Jan 2017, Wifey gunna get new bolts on as soon as she can. Maybe late next year I reckon.

Breadfan32
ESP 348 wrote:

Lol, gotta be honest with you, they aint' fake................but they will be in around 12 months time.

New baby due in Jan 2017, Wifey gunna get new bolts on as soon as she can. Maybe late next year I reckon.

Cars, tits and guitars!  

MetalMaiden
ESP 348 wrote:

lol wtff

ESP 348

Life is good here boys.

Pushead

Hopefully they're not as droopy as the headstock.

Big Daddy B

If they are it will be like 2 raw eggs hanging off a nail

Travis L.

That thing is faker than the tits on a stripper. I would call him out on it and say "why are you trying to sell bogus fake shit" 

Post to Thread