i wanted to ask if these serial numbers are legit

no.1 is a black custom explorer 

no.2 is a white custom explorer

K0648204

I'm limited since I can't post links or pictures 

greetings 

ESP 348

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Both of those serial numbers sound good to me.

Especially the K serial number as that guitar was built in the Kiso Custom Shop factory.

The 22133 serial number is an older serial number.

If you can post pics or a link to these guitars that would make it all a lot easier.

Cheers

Simularis

Are these legit?

ESP 348

I think so mate, but it's best to let an expert like Pushead take a look to see what he thinks.

Hopefully he sees this thread soon and will reply to you.

Why can't you post any pics of these guitars? That would be great if you could man.

Cheers

Simularis
ESP 348 wrote:

I think so mate, but it's best to let an expert like Pushead take a look to see what he thinks.

Hopefully he sees this thread soon and will reply to you.

Why can't you post any pics of these guitars? That would be great if you could man.

Cheers

I posted some below if you look.

Simularis

Here are some pictures

Pushead

If you get any more photos, select the "Large" or "Original" size.

It's pretty hard to tell on the white one, the photo is taken at a pretty drastic angle.  The neck plate on the black one is fine, but I'd like to see some more phtoos of the guitars before offering an opinion.

Simularis

Okay,

so the black one has a price tag of 2.100€, has just playing wear and two minor dents

the white one is about 2.500€ and has few dents.

Are these prices acceptable or too expensive?
Sure here you go, some more Pictures but the pictures of the white one are pretty bad, I should ask for better ones.

Thanks for all the advice guys, im new to the whole ESP Explorer thing but i already love them!

Greetz

Pushead

They're both legit.  I have no idea what the prices in Europe like.

Simularis

I just converted from $ to € are the prices ok and which model is the white one?

ESP 348

I just woke up here in Australia. Currently 7 am.

Thanks for the pics, they are definitely real guitars.

And thanks to Pushead coming along and confirming this. He and a few other guys here on the forum are the go to guys in regards to knowing their ESP models.

I just like to specialize in the Kirk Hammett guitars.

Both guitars look great and I also can't comment on prices as each market is different around the world. But I really like the black Explorer.

Wish you all the best with it and be sure to post pics for us if you decided to buy one or both.

Cheers

Pushead

The white guitar is an MX-II (often referred to as an MX-250II)

The black guitar is an EXP Custom.

Simularis

I can't decide they're both beautiful.

I know the black one is located in Canada and the white one here in Germany. There is another EXP here in Germany for 1,500 but it needs work on the electronics. 

ESP 348

They are definitely both beautiful, so that means there is only one thing to do bro.................buy them both!

You will have them forever and you can enjoy them both whenever you like.

Just remember brother, you only live once! I can't stress that enough to people.

It will not matter in 50 years time when you're an old man that you spent 5000€ on two ESP guitars!

Buy them both and enjoy. And if can't afford them both now, save up and buy the other one when you can. Life is too short mate.

Be sure to let us know how go please.

Simularis

I know but for now I only need one no need to overdo it

Looks wise I like the MX-250 more so I think I go with that one, just need the EET FUK Sticker haha.

Yeah I post some pictures when it arrives maybe a little sound demo.

The next one I need is one with a Tremolo I have no guitar with one maybe get a KH Sig

What do you guys think about the ESP Snakebyte?

ESP 348

That's great man! Good luck with it and I am definitely looking forward to seeing more pics of it when it arrives.

Definitely get yourself a KH guitar. I have 10+ myself and they are all awesome. Some better than others, of course.

I haven't played a Snakebyte yet, but plenty of members here have and own them and they love them. I reckon they look great and would love to play one, but I will never buy one.

Breadfan32

I would pass on that black explorer.

Bolt on neck and that natural finish on the neck just looks odd to me. 

Its been for sale for a long time and I think the main reason is it's way over priced.  

If you like these because of papa het like most of us do it's not the real deal.  The white MX is.  

Simularis

Hey guys,

I found 2 new ones that caught my eye.

The first one is a white MX-2 from 2009 for 3.000€

The second one is a EXP Custom in full black for 1.500€

Pushead

Yep, they're both legit, as well.

themisfit138

If you haven't played one. The EXP has a thinner neck than the MX.

Pushead

I wouldn't say "thinner," but the EXP has a narrower neck, especially at the nut.

Or, at least that's my experience.

Post to Thread