My First ESP Custom Shop

Updated
My First ESP Custom Shop

This just came in today  Thought i'd share it with the ESP family. Its my first ESP custom shop. It Sounds absolutely massive! Cheers!

Stonecat

Very nice!!! Congratulations. 

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

That is awesome Travis. Hope it play's as good as it looks  Can't wait until you make a video hehe. Congrats dude

Breadfan32

I saw that on eBay and thought it was pretty cool!  Only thing that threw me off a bit was the three pick ups.   Congrats ! 

Travis L.

It's a super awesome guitar dude  Ive never had a middle humbucker pickup on a guitar and was worried it might effect playing. But when I play I pick shallow and I have it set up with super low action and it plays great with no picking problems  This guitar is the best sounding guitar I've ever played.

frantic77

Awesome!enjoy it!

More pix pls!

Travis L.

I will

I'll get some better pics soon

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man! Congrats.

How long did you have to wait for this guitar from the Custom Shop?

I'm also looking forward to seeing more pics. Congrats again and enjoy.

Travis L.

Thatnks ESP 348! I got this beast off eBay   

I have all the original paper work from the owner with certificates, dates and templates of the guitar and everything. It took about a year to make. It was made in 2004. It sounds absolutely massive bro! And get this I got it for $1350! It has an EMG 81 in the bridge and the middle is a 60. Neck pickup is a single coil SA.

ESP 348

Thanks for the info man. You picked up an absolute bargain!

ESP 348

Forgot to ask, which EMGs did you have fitted?

Guiguitarz

Bridge to Neck : 81/60/SA 

Guiguitarz

Wow ! That's an awsome guitar man ! All black , nice finish, waiting for a vid too !! Congrats !

You've got a nice Custom KH for the Drop D songs.

Travis L.

Thanks Dude  I'm going to put together a really good video that's good quality hopefully soon

ESP 348

Lol, cheers G.

AK

Beautiful

Big Daddy B

Nice guitar. What do you think of the SA? I have them in my strat and really like them. I like them much more than the S that Kirk had installed in the Anderson Pro Am. Less shrill. 

Travis L.

Thanks big Daddy! The SA is badass! I usually use it on the clean tones. Has that clear shimmery effect. 

Colin Groove

Woah!

Road King

Congrats on the new guitar. I like the string-thru bridge and ebony board. I would have put in an offer on it if it had 3 knobs or less.

Adam Kasnyóczki

Looks great, though the HHS is an interesting touch to it

Post to Thread