Is really a custom shop ?

Updated
alex r.
ESP 348

I don't know about the asking price, but it's a nice guitar and I would pay for that for it if I wanted it.

alex r.

me too

ESP 348

Lol, gunna buy it?

Hopefully Pushead will reply as he is very knowledagable with these old ESP guitars.

Pushead

Well, it was special ordered.  Pro Music Tools always has (had?) special order ESP guitars, though without seeing the serial number, I couldn't say for sure it was Custom Shop.  It doesn't really do anything for me, but if you like it, go for it.

ESP 348

Nice little bit of info there mate. I will see what else they have for sale now that you mention they normally have special order ESP guitars.

ESP 348

They have some nice AND expensive guitars there for sale.

A KH2 bolt on neck that is a Custom Shop guitar??? Urrgghhh........

Eskadi

Hi,

I'm sorry to use this thread but I can't post a new topic for now...I don't why.

I'd like to find an answer for my ESP Carpenter SRC6 made in 2002.

No one can really tell me if this guitar is from CS or not. May be here I will find the light !

(I don't now if I must post here or in the "Signature" forum)

Here is serial  :

http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/03/15/160315070951154008.jpg

Thanks !

Pushead

Yes.  It was built in the Kiso custom shop.

Eskadi

Ok, because I read this in the "sevenstrings" forum :

"Before 2003, ESP in the US used the "Custom Guitars" logo for both standards and customs. Although confusing, just because a guitar has the "Custom Guitars" logo, does not necessarily mean it was custom shop made. According to Mod Pops, ESP used the logo to display their custom capabilities.
K = Kiso
T = Takada
S = Sado
TH = Technical House
CH = Craft House
CS = Osaka Custom Shop"

As said, just confusing with that.

Thanks !

Post to Thread