Purple Lynch Custom Shop

Updated
eastwood875

Hi Guys,

New here and hope you are all well

Back in 2005 I ordered a ESP Custom Shop through the Oxford Guitar Gallery in the U.K. It was essentially a Lynch Kammi in see through purple and featured black hardwear. I think from memory it had Skull and Bones inlays. I sold it 6 years ago I think to a guy in the U.K. Just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts?

Specs were:

Reverse Hockey Stick Headstock, Black Hardware, 1HB/1SC with Push Pull Volume. See through Purple, Rosewood Board, Maple Neck, Floyd Rose, Skull Inlays I think)

Thanks

Daz

Gfunk

That M-II could use a shot of penicillin. 

ZapBrannigan
Gfunk wrote:

That M-II could use a shot of penicillin. 

"She's well-travelled. And I don't mean she travels a lot." (Bender)

Well, I gave her a thorough clean up as I do with all used guitars once they arrive. Otherwise I just don't get comfortable playing them. And so far she's been quite a looker -I get asked about her all the time and I don't mind her shady past at all.

Why did you let her go in the first place?

Gfunk

i liked to look at the guitar alot, simply the extra thin flat neck neck was not my preference.

I believe it was a 98' or 99' standard M-II and then modded with the guard and controls.  I believe it had a matching pearloid TRC as well.

Have fun!

ZapBrannigan

Thanks for the info, very useful since I keep fact sheets on every guitar and often there is not much info available esp. if it's an older or a modded model. That's a great place we have here! 

Cheers!

John H.

Zap, 

Great collection! Really nice wall of guitars and I love that hanging system you have.   I have a ESP USA Custom shop "Superman" that is one of a kind and near pristine that would look right at home in your collection.  It's shown with the guitars on my profile picture.  I saw the purple lynch in your collection.  Check out my Superman, let me know if you'd be interested in discussing some type of trade arrangement for the purple lynch.  I'd be happy to send you detailed photos if interested.  You can also reach me at johnhop18@gmail.com  

Cheers!

John 

ZapBrannigan

Hi John,

I sincerley appreciate your kind comments on my guitars. You collection is OUTSTANDING and shows superb taste in guitars - wow! The Superman looks great and I agree it would totally fit my team. Unfortunatley, as I have said a couple of posts earlier, the purple Kami is not up for sale or trades right now. I've only had it for three months and I'd like to drive her some more. That is not to say that future sales/trades are ruled out. I might consider selling the guitar sometime in the future. In that case, I'll put it up here first before going ebay.

Cheers!

John H.

Thank you for the reply and I appreciate the kind words for my collection!  It's a ton a fun collecting these guitars and connecting with others who share the same passion.  Have fun driving that purple Kami!

Best,

John

John H.

Zap,

I hope all is well!  I'm checking back in and seeing if perhaps you have your eye on another guitar and are ready to consider selling or trading for the purple Lynch.  I've got the Custom shop Superman....Any consideration in selling or trading?  

Post to Thread