Vintage white mx-250

Updated
Vintage white mx-250

so I'm thinking about selling my mx 250 it's vintage white or really yellowed Snow White. It's absolutely mint I was wondering what it was worth?

George S.

Is the guitar still for sale?

barryswanson

Hey mate. No it is not sorry.

George S.

Oh, no problem) You kept it? Or should I congratulate new owner?

ESP 348

Kept it the lucky devil!

barryswanson

Yeah I got to keep it thank God! My circumstances improved and then I played it again. So many good riffs locked inside that sexy axe.

ESP 348

Lol, hopefully you will never have to sell it mate.

ESP 348

Big fella,

I picked up another KHS CS guitar. I made a post here, check out the pics man.

http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963222/posts/2145902-custom-shop-kh2

ESPEXP

Nice! Always keep that axe man! Love my MX-250!

ESP 348

Definitely a keeper, that's for sure. And if could afford it, buy one in black also!

barryswanson

Thanks fellas. That's the plan ESP 348!

ESP 348

Awesome!! Be sure to let me know when you sell a kidney to fund this purchase!

Definitely make it happen man, a black and white ESP Explorer will complete your life!

Nathan S.

Wish I could afford the ESP's!!! The black and white MX's are so much easier to get your hands on. I've got the black LTD, been serching for the white forever but it's like trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!

barryswanson

That's still awesome dude! Why no EMG's?

Nathan S.

Thanks!

Ya know, when I bought it that was one of the first things on my list to do. But then I played it, and those Duncan Designed pups actually sound pretty good in my opinion. Plus, I've got 5 guitars with EMG's in them so I think I decided to just leave it. I did change the stock tuners out for Sperzel's though.

I do need to take a black marker to those screws and pole pieces though, they kinda stick out like a sore thumb lol.

AK

I'm saving up money for an ESP black explorer. Haven't decided yet if I should go for a bolt-on or the real deal. Latter one would take longer to get the money together of course, and I'm too impatient

ESP 348

Cool guitar Nathan! I will keep an eye out for a white LTD for you, but as you mentioned I haven't seen too many for sale over the years.

I can also understand that if you already have 5 other guitars with EMGs in them, it's good to have the Duncan pups in there. Just for something different.

Thanks for sharing man, take care and enjoy.

Nathan S.

Thank you sir! I would love to find a white one in good shape. I think I've only seen one on ebay in the last 2 to 3 years and it was beat pretty bad and too much money for the shape that it was in. On the pickups I still am possibly considering throwing a Het Set in it, I don't have anything with those in it yet.

ESP 348

Go with the set neck Explorer AK! You definitely won't regret spending the extra dollars to get it, especially if it's going to be a keeper.

barryswanson

Hey while I think of it, what is the normal or most common nut material you see on a MX 250

Post to Thread