RAN (ESP) KKV Kerry King Custom KKV-380

Updated
RAN (ESP) KKV Kerry King Custom KKV-380
Turbo Rico

That's my old guitar that I had built in 2005. It has a really good tone and great neck. 

Good luck selling it!

Danacus

Hey Rickard! Yeah it's your old Ran. I still love it, but I'm trying to put together some funds to buy a 1969 Dodge Charger. If it doesn't sell, I will be happy to keep it. It really is a very cool guitar and it plays and sounds great.

Ihno M.

Hi, there.  I wanted that one so badly, but unfortunately I'm kind of broke right now...    In any case, this other Ran has been put to good use.  Probably, both of you will recognize it

ran

Cheers!

Danacus

Awesome! That was Rickard's (then my) camo Ran KKV. You must have bought that from me on Ebay. Glad to see it's being used.

Ihno M.
Danacus wrote:

Awesome! That was Rickard's (then my) camo Ran KKV. You must have bought that from me on Ebay. Glad to see it's being used.

Indeed, I bought it from you!  It is now my main axe alongside with an ESP SV Std Urban Camo from 2010.

If things get better soon, I will let you know in case you still want to sell this other Ran that has been keeping me drooling for some time already.  In any case, good luck!!

Cheers!

ESP 348

Guitar looks awesome, best of luck with the sale man.

Post to Thread