Esp custom shop mirage

Updated
Esp custom shop mirage

S# 60062...any one help me on this one? Thanks.

john j.

60062?

Pushead

We'll need photos of the guitar.

john j.

RZK

Help you how?

I can tell you it's a Custom Shop ESP Mirage, serial number 60062. Does that help at all?

john j.

john j.

john j.

Can anyone give me info on this esp now that i figured out how to download my pictures

Pushead

Early to mid 90s, maple top, hard to tell the body wood from the neck plate pic.  Maple neck, rosewood fretboard.  Probably a Seymour Duncan JB at the bridge.

Not sure I'd say that it's a "Custom Shop" guitar.  Through those years they gave all guitars for outside the Japanese market the "ESP Custom Guitars" circle logo.  Doesn't mean the guitar was necessarily made in the custom shop.  How ESP differentiated levels of production between "standard series" and "custom shop" is hard to say.

Looks to be in good shape.  Should be a super solid guitar.  I love the color.

john j.

Thanks dude...i paid 1045.00$ for it and i was always aware of the mirage standard models long ago but this one is a different bird.i have the original bridge pup but needs lead wire work....what would you have paid for this?..i thought it might be a sunset strip hollywood custom guitar seeing its too new to be 48th st custom

Pushead

Way too new for a 48th street (by a decade, at least.)  You're near the top end of where I've seen similar guitars on ebay, but not outrageously so.  I'd expect to see it in the $7-900 range, but in exceptional shape and with an uncommon color, I could see it in the $1100 range.

john j.

Thank you

Wayne c.

I just purchased this guitar this week ,holy crap!

ESP 348

Did you pay $1045 for it?? Lol

Congrats, looks like a nice guitar.

Jon S.

That was a standard production model mid 90s. Bodies on trans colors were ash, maple tops were an upcharge.

Артём A.

Hello, ESP! Tell me, please, is it possible to order exactly the same model in the department of a custom shop?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I78s2zH5Xug

Артём A.

It is written in the comments that it is esp mirage custom 1988...

I don't know for sure.) 

Post to Thread