Need some help guys

Updated
John d.

What's up fellas names John.  I'm looking to buy a ESP explorer (exp) bolt on .  What would a good price be if the guitar is mint ?   I have owned a Japan ltd explorer the one with out the ltd at 12 fret and really miss the hell out of it .  I was 17 when I sold it I'm now 33 and NEED another lol.    

Really want ant the bolt on exp what's a price range fellas?  Got a guy on the hook but he wants 2k which I feel is way to much.  Lmk

John d.

Anyone?

Pushead

They seem to sell between $1500 and $2200.

John d.

Cool the exp and ltd (Japan) are the same exact guitar it seems ?  The exp say ESP on the head stock that's it and it's 1k more also lol.    I have the jap ltd once and have a chance to buy another along with a exp for prob 1800 .   Both have EMGs .   The ltd I can prob get for 700-800

John d.

Any info is appreciated guys 

RZK

This isn't a good place to come for info. Especially if you want it fast.

What year is the MIJ LTD? The ESP will assuredly be of a higher quality, but if you're not one to notice such things, go with the LTD. All depends on you.

John d.

I don't know the year it's mahogany though like the exp .  What makes the exp better?  Spec wise I think they are the same.  And yes I do go for quality guitars been at it for 15 years . Main guitar is a 57 reissue gibson les Paul custom .  I have owned both ltd models and the japan one was awesome the Korea one with ltd at 12th fret was junk. 

Post to Thread