Custom Shop Horizon in the works

Updated
Custom Shop Horizon in the works

Estimated completion date of December 2015. Very stoked on this!

Crappy mock up:

Specs: 

Horizon

Alder body

Maple neck thru

Flamed Maple top

Black fog finish

Black binding

Maple tung oil fretboard w/ black binding and offset small black dots

Cockstock

Extra Jumbo frets

Extra thin U neck, tung oil finish

305mm radius, 25.5" scale

Push/push volume, no tone, 3 way toggle in tone position

Dimarzio D Activator bridge, Air Norton neck (direct mount)

Original Floyd Rose

Michael  P.

Price?

Joey Spirito

love it. except the headstock.

Anwar T.

That is one sweet guitar dude. How much it will cost ya?

ESP 348

Congrats, you must be very excited!

Be sure to post pics up when it arrives.

MarcoNL

Nice looking axe dude! Personally I would have chosen the reversed six in line headstock. But that's my cup of tea. Don't forget to post pics when she comes in!

mulysa

sweet axe.

Feraledge

Reversed in line is never a bad move, but that cockstock is all ESP. Love it.

Gotta keep the price under wraps, but let me just say that if you're thinking about an Original Series ESP, go for the custom quote first.

jt76

this pickups are crooked binding is wavy and the neck has gaps all around it.  I would not accept that from the custom shop.  Joking, I know its a mock up,  I think it will look really good.  I personally Love the headstock, but I have always thought that the shape does not photograph well and looks much better in person. 

Feraledge

Got this back in May and realized I never posted about it on here. It's absolutely perfect. I got it with the D Activator & Air Norton from the Custom Shop, but quickly realized that I could do better than that. Ended up putting a covered Sentient in the neck and SD Custom Shop bridge ("Obsidian") which is a tweak Nazgul with the clarity of the Black Winter and low end growl of a JB. Best guitar ever. Going on four months later and I still play it daily. 

Full NGD thread on SSO: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=310473

Pushead

Looks fantastic!  I like it better with the covered pickups.

Feraledge

Thanks! It plays and feels even better. I can't catch the top at a bad angle even if I try. 

My only regret with the pickups is that I think nickel screws would have popped a bit more than black nickel, but it's in my mind approximately 0% of the time. 

ESP 348

Guitar looks amazing man! Congrats again.

Road King

That looks amazing. The maple board, cockstock, and unpainted neck were all nice choices. The inverted ESP inlay at the 12th is neat.

MarcoNL

Nice choice of pickups! The guitar looks like a dream! Gorgeous!

frantic77

wow!

Post to Thread