How much will this cost?

Updated
How much will this cost?

Customer EX

I saw this (# 126 of 175) on the custom guitar photo area (http://www.espguitars.com/photos/2040158).  

I've been thinking about building an EX and thought I'd look through the custom orders to get some ideas and I'm seeing this would be pretty much wanted I wanted.

I would go 24 fret, set neck, mahogany/mahogany/ebony with an EMG 81 single pick-up.  What could I expect the cost to be?  

(Edit: building meaning having the ESP custom shop do it)

Pushead

Expect it to cost between $4-6000.  Closer to the top end of that range if you're doing custom inlays.

vipprimo

Thanks!  I figured that would be the answer and that's good news for me.  I had thought about a custom inlay, but I don't even know what I would use so guess it'll be cheaper.  Probably would want no dots on the fret board at all, just the dots on top.  

Thanks for your help.

Stevie Strings

Glow in the dark dots on the top side of the fret board edge. 

vipprimo

Although I do like that idea I think the standard dots on top will do.  I already have one with that set-up (no inlays just dots on top) on an ebony fretboard and I can see it fine.

Stevie Strings

it's not for you to see, it's for the fans, man.... the fans.

vipprimo

Done!  Wait, I don't have any fans!  

Pushead

LED inlays have a switch, battery and wiring that goes through the body and neck to come out the fretboard.  Glow in the dark uses a slightly radiated material that absorbs and releases light.

Post to Thread