ESP MX

Updated
René

Is it possible to get a new MX model from the ESP custom shop in Japan ? I want a new one, not from ebay !!

Are there any other custom shop who build good ESP MX in Japan (rareelectricguitars.com) ? I read a lot of these factorys and many say that they are crap.

mulysa

you could contact ESP directly.

René

I tryed this already.. 

They doesnt build them anymore! :(

but maybe there is some custom shops in Japan ? 

Pushead

Become the friend of someone in Japan and have them order one from ESP.  They still make them, but they don't advertise that they do, and they won't sell it outside of Japan.

mulysa

yup.

Anthony M.

They arent called MX-250s anymore they are just MX-2s now and yes they do still make them, but the only way you'll get one is if you go to the big boss store in tokyo and custom order it then go back in 6 months to pick it up. When i went this just past august, they had 3 in the store for sale at $6,500 but if you are from a different country they will lower the price for you (ONLY IF YOU BUY FROM THE STORE OFF THE WALL) but warning you, i was told that the cost of a custom order is over $10,000
Good luck

GuitarsCollector

Someone of you are selling esp mx-220 or esp mx-250?

Please let me know.

Anthony w.

Is this fake? Has rounded heal set neck emgs etc pls help profile picture white mx250

Pushead

Pics or a link would help.

Post to Thread