ESP M7 "HOPHEAD" Custom Shop

Updated
ESP M7 "HOPHEAD" Custom Shop

That is Takado Custom Shop (Tokyo) and that is the best guitar build-quality I ever seen. Just unbelievable! I bought this guitar on Ebay from meestursparkle (very great man). One of a kind guitar. 

Spec's: Construction: NTB

Body: Alder

Neck: Maple

Fingerboard: Ebony

PU: SD Blackouts 

Bridge: OFR 7

Tuners: Sperzel lock.

About my feelings: first of all - LOW-action as far as possible, extra comfortable neck, w/out any minor problems. All electronics selenium incredibly professionally. Every detail in this guitar is made perfect. As you know, TCS makes guitars mainly for music stars and it's very hard to find guitars, rumored that the best guitar that ESP produces. I believe that these rumors are justified!

Some pics, hope u enjoy  

6-String

I LIKE!!! Im not yelling either but damn! That is hot (:

Peter K.

Tnx alot, dude =)

jt76

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having one of those. 

how do like the blackouts compared to the emg's  i haven't ever tried blackouts in a decent guitar.

Peter K.

sounds cool ... but you know, I'm still a fan of EMG, I think soon replace them) this PU has a different sound, a think a lot of metal-heads love them! It is more dense, to my mind) but EMG is my habit! 

jt76

The blackouts sounded thick and kinda unclear to me,  The only blackouts I have ever played were in a ibanez Mick thompson that was at my local guitar shop,  I really like duncan passives so I wondered if it was the guitar.    Emg's are great pickups once you learn how to use them properly and emg's sound really great in a 7 string. 

Roger Carvalho

awesome guitar man ! but do you like active pickups ? why not lundgren or bare knuckles ?

Peter K.

I'm a huge fan of active PU, but... also I like experiments, like to play on a different PU, each other have a specially sound and  lundgren, bare knuckles - my next goal is to test)

Roger Carvalho

cool i have im all ESP bare knuckles but one ESP stef src7 have a emg in the future i will change !

djpharoah

To the OP - I've got the sister to this guitar in the purple also made in the same CS shop in Tokyo. Let me know if you're ever interested in selling.

Post to Thread