Looking for a real ESP Explorer!!!

Updated
Daniel H.

Anyone know where I might find and ESP MX250II Explorer? The one with the bolt on neck. I bought one in 2000 new and had to sell it for financial purposes. I absolutely loved that guitar and kick myself for selling it to this day. I'm looking for one but I don't want one of those chinese knock offs. If anyone knows of someone that wants to sell one then let me know! Thanks guys.

Travis L.

Try eBay, Craig's list, Google.... They pop up on eBay every once in a whil,just make sure your purchasing a real legit on. People fake those damn things all the time! It sickens me...good luck hunting! 

Daniel H.

Thanks Travis! Yeah I can't stand that people out there make copies of these. I'll definitely be on the hunt for one!! 

Pushead

Technically, the MXII or MX-250 are set neck.  The bolt-on versions are EXP models.  You're looking for an ESP EXP.

mascheko

SOLD

Ryan S.

I'd like details!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Stiven R.

Hi, for how much are you selling your MX-250?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Bloodred

Good luck, hope you´ll find one! I also bought mine back in the day and this still is a awesome guitar.

Eet Fuk

I could definiteley kill someone for a guitar like this...   just kidding, but whoaaaa.... my absolute favorite.

Eet Fuk

Well, I have the same problems around here in Hungary... :\ Altough I found a used Edwards Explorer. I know, that it was made by ESP, but is that any good like the MX-250 II?

mascheko

Well, you could check the "link" above and even come to Vienna to inspect it ;-)

mx_250

http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/ESP_EXP_Japan_Custom_Explorer_56123542.htm?ca=23_11&w=3

There is one old ESP EXP ( not MX250 ) for sale in sweden now. The price seems fair... 

( no Im not selling my MX250´s ever ! )

Frans M.

...or are you 

Maurizio L. (Drako)

There is a guy in the forums that is selling one, check it out...

http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963224/posts/2067592-esp-explorer

ESP 348

Looks good man.

Ankan

Quick question.

What would an ESP MX-250 Vintage White in mintcondition go for these days?

ESP 348

A forum member here was selling his around 6 months ago, but changed his mind and has decided to keep it.

He was asking AU $4500 from memory which is a solid price for that guitar.

His guitar is in mint condition also and the guitar is in Australia.

Ankan

Thanks for replying.

Was checking out reverb for some info, and it seems the price is around that amount.

Just wondering how much one can offer before it gets "to much" money for it..

Collision
Ankan wrote:

Thanks for replying.

Was checking out reverb for some info, and it seems the price is around that amount.

Just wondering how much one can offer before it gets "to much" money for it..

Dont forget,  shipping , handling, custom fees and tax .

So take under consideration where the guitar is located . 

Post to Thread